Here we go.

26 September 2009

photo finish

Our first day of autumn started off with a rainbow:



I got more photos of our home-to-be. We will be able to get inside on Wednesday, I think. I'll get more photos in addition to taking measurements, etc.:




I've been sorting, purging & packing again. I still have too much stuff, but am learning to let go. I mean that in so many ways. It feels...better.

If she hears the crinkling wrapper, she will come from afar to get a bite. I can't stop her. But, look at that face! Only a mom can love that face:

3 comments:

Alannah said...

That face is cracking me up.

kmhd said...

Okay, that looks like blackened cow tongue on a stick. I think the flash did it a disservice.

AMD & KMHD said...

I love that ugly little furry face!

Yeah, that popsicle does look pretty nast. It's one thing that, though, that all three of us go mad over. Tasty!

Blog Archive